Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year and a new blog

Happy New Year and welcome as I try something new for me.  For many years I have reading blogs and commenting so now I thought I would give  it a try if for no other reason than to try and track my projects for the year.

Now a little about me I am a wife,mother of 2 and grandmother of 2. I am also owned by 1 corgi, and several cats.  We own and operate our own family dairy farm in the Mid-Atlantic region of Maryland, but for many years I held a job off the farm but once it got sold ,and  the grandkids started coming I left and came home to help with the farm and watch the little ones.

When I have time I enjoy the following hobbies cross stitch, crocheting and trying to sew.  I  also enjoy making blankets for Project Linus .

So now for what I am working on currently

This is my Prairie Schooler  santa afghan it has been a work in progress for several years and now I am down to needing to do 1 more so hopefully I can get it finished real soon.  Now a question should I back this or just let it as is?

And now my current Linus blanket

1 comment:

  1. hmm. I have never stitched on an afghan. I don't know what to tell you about that.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete